So, since I’ve been gone for SO long, I really don’t know where to start. I’m thinking a lovely list may be the best to do a quick re-cap of what we’ve been up to. Be warned, these are in no way chronilogically ordered because, quite frankly, that would take entirely too long.
- I went to Bend, sans the boys, for 4 days for a training. When I came home, Nolan was potty trained! The kid wasn’t even kinda close when I left. I don’t know what Brandon did, but whatever it was, it worked. I’m thinking that when it’s Cooper’s turn to move up to the big boy pants, I’ll leave on a little vacation and let daddy handle it (not so sure what B thinks of this little plan of mine).
- Cooper is now a crawling, pulling-himself-onto-everything machine. I think walking may be in our near future.
- I realize I’m late to the party, but I’m now a fan of Glee. Jane Lynch, you’re my favorite – amazingly funny.
- My boys and teething is a BAD combination – they become possessed by the devil, I’m convinced of it.
- I started running and have discovered a few things. 1) I forgot how much I enjoy it. 2) I think I have a bit of running ADD – long, straight stretches drive me CRAZY. I’d much rather run in town and do some house watching while I run. I love living in the country, but running the same path every day makes running a huge challenge for me. 3) I’m fairly certain I can walk faster than I run.
- I am WHITE. I mean pasty, sickly, white. Hello, sun? Where are you already?
- We have a new fence around the yard. So much better than the old metal post fence that we put up as a temporary fence to keep the dogs in when we bought the place.
- I still hate car shopping. Still looking, still irritated.
- I am excited for Memorial Day Weekend – and it had better be nice weather! 3 days of camping on the river, lots of friends, plenty of boats, fishing, wakeboarding, hot dogs (well, we call them grease dogs), and marshmellows. Yay!
- Nolan got his first dirt bike – a little 50 with training wheels. It’s too cute. He’s still a bit too small for it (can’t reach the shifter), but it’s so fun to watch him ride around with Brandon on it.
I’m sure I missed a ton of things in there, but the boys are calling, so this’ll have to do. Hopefully more later, with photos, because a post without photos is just a bit blah to me.