Ok, so we’ve been a bit busy this last week. Hence the no new posts. I’m still trying to download photos of our latest adventures, but I don’t quite have the time to accomplish that right now, so I’m going to do a quick bullet list of what we’ve been up to….
- Last Wednesday we loaded the boys up and headed to Red Bluff, California for our friend’s wedding. The boys did really well with the 10 hour drive. I’ll post more about the festivities later, but it was a great event.
- My friend Lizzy had her little girl Carson, who is so stinkin’ adorable I can’t get over it! I’m thinking an arranged marriage may need to be in the works – I do have two boys that are a bit on the cute side, if I do say so myself.
- Just looked at the calendar and the next couple months is packed. I don’t know why that surprises me, it’s always that way. Maybe come winter we’ll get a break (not going to hold my breath though).
- Now that I’m pretty well healed up, it’s time to get my ass into shape. I’m going to have to re-aquaint myself to Julian and her 30 Day Shred again and my bike while I’m at it. I haven’t tried pulling Nolan behind the bike for a while, so I may be in for a rude awakening on that one. This plan is going to have to be put into action very quick like, seeing as how I need to be in a bridesmaid dress in a little over a month. I refuse to be a whale in one of my best friend’s wedding photos.
- I need to visit the paint store – the colors that are currently in my house just aren’t working for me any more. The dining room and formal living room need an overhaul. I’m excited! I haven’t been on a painting kick for a while.
- Just before Cooper made his debut, Brandon and I went on a “clear it out and organize it” binge. It was great! Now I need to do a bit of touch up here and there to keep it up.
Now that I’m looking at my bullets, the list is looking more like a “to do list” than a “what we’ve been up to” list. I can’t help it, I thrive on to do lists, they keep me sane, make me happy, and make it look like I’ve accomplished something. Plus, they help keep me reminded of things – if I thought I was borderline braindead with Nolan, I had no clue what I was in for with Cooper. Oh lordy, it’s scary.