What a week!
So, after a week, there’s plenty to update. However, after a week, there’s also a ton of catching up to do and unfortunately, the blog is towards the bottom of the to-do list. Hopefully by Friday I will be somewhat caught up and will have plent of fun things to share. In the mean time, here are a few things that I’ve discovered:
- I’m obsessed with the Twilight series – seriously, obsessed.
- I miss reading.
- Nolan can sleep though anything, including an NFL game in the stadium.
- Flying with a baby is not so bad.
- Airport restaruants are ridiculous – I hate them all.
- Sleep is good – I miss that as well.
- The downside of not having to make Thanksgiving Day dinner at your house is that you don’t get all the leftovers. I may make a Thanksgiving Day dinner next week just so that we can have leftovers.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day and that you’re getting settled back in for another round of holidays just around the corner!