What a weekend!
Brandon headed out Friday night for what was probably the last sturgeon trip of the season, leaving me and Nolan to make some headway on our list. Here’s a rundown of what was accomplished…
- Laundry – mounds of laundry were washed, dried, folded, and put away. I usually make it to the washed and dried tasks, but after that, the clothes end up in a heap on the spare bed in Nolan’s room. Not this weekend though. =)
- Deep cleaning of the kitchen and bathrooms – you know, the real fun stuff. =(
- Changed out all the bed linens.
- Updated Nolan’s wardrobe – boxed up the clothes that are now too small, went throught the boxes of once-too-big clothes and added them to his dresser, and organized the dresser.
- Did some more sanding on the crib that I’m still in the process of refinishing.
- Made some calls on new daycare providers – no luck yet.
- Played in the kitchen – baked a couple angle food cakes and made several appetizer plates for Katie’s bridal shower, all of which, I must say, turned out pretty darn well.
- Hosted a bridal shower for Katie – ’tis the season.
- Snuck in a little bit of work – wrote up an offer.
- Got caught up on some of the chick flicks I’ve been meaning to see.